Only 13% of organizations confirm that they realize all of the anticipated value from supply contracts.
The Procurement Negotiation Masterclass will equip your procurement team with the skills to achieve value for money in
all supplier negotiations, turn suppliers into cost cutting allies, and deploy fit-for-purpose purchasing negotiation strategies, and techniques they need to achieve and exceed savings targets.
1. Countering the seller’s advantage
2. The Negotiator’s Game Plan – Tools and Processes
for Effective Negotiation Preparation & Planning
3. The Negotiator’s Game-Plan: Negotiation SWOT
Analysis & POWER Matrix
4. Psychological Tactics to Gain the Edge:
Understanding Your Communication Style
5. The Negotiator’s Game-Plan: Negotiation Strategy
6. The Negotiator’s Game-Plan: How to Negotiate with
»» Procurement & Purchasing Managers
»» Supply Chain Managers
»» Buying Managers
»» Chief Procurement Officers
»» Contract Managers
»» Category Managers
»» Procurement Officers
»» Directors of Operations
»» Senior Buyers Purchasing Agents
»» Sourcing Managers
And everyone involved in initiatives to deliver savings or value from supply contracts and managing project spend.