Fraud, or the use of deception to dishonestly acquire a personal gain, is a global problem affecting economies, businesses and individuals. Fraud is a particularly serious threat to the financial services industry – and it’s on the rise.
This program builds your knowledge of the fundamentals of Compliance focusing on Fraud, forgery and cyber-crimes as well as AML & CTF meanwhile refresh your Risk Management knowledge and accordingly develop your Risk-based Compliance skills concentrating on operational fraud awareness.
Because successful fraud schemes are hard to detect, it is critical that employees at all levels have a basic knowledge of how these schemes work and how to recognize the warning signs. Proper fraud awareness training is crucial to a culture of compliance.
Meanwhile, it is important to refresh your knowledge of the fundamentals of Governance, Auditing, and Risk Management and accordingly develop your Risk-based Compliance skills and talents with a focus on fraud.
What are its Tools: The Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit?
• Corporate Governance; Definition, Concept,
Rules and Principles
• Responsibilities of Top Management & board
in maintaining good CG
• Corporate Governance Committees; Audit
• Social Corporate Responsibility, Disclosure
• The Fundamental Differences and
Importance of its Convergence
• Cooperation & Collaboration among these
• Overlapping of the Tools: Healthy or Wasteful?
• Governance Glossary (beta)
• Group Discussion
• Risk Management Framework
• Risk Management Triangle and Taxonomies
• Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Market Risk
• Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Heat Map
• Group Quiz
»» Compliance Officers
»» Risk Officers
»» AML/CTF Managers
»» Seniors and Finance Heads
»» and focal employees