Be Part Of
Training Sales Consultant
We are currently seeking bright, ambitious, and dynamic individuals to join our Training Sales Consultants team who work across a broad range of products, covering all industries and geographical markets, engaging with senior-level decision-makers from the world’s largest institutions. Working on a sales cycle of 6 weeks to 3 months, you will play a critical role in ensuring the commercial success of our events through delegate acquisition.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be selling our strategic training courses to leading practitioners across the APAC region. As part of the team, you need to develop a deep understanding of the markets, generate leads, and interact with key decision-makers over the phone to ensure the success of our events.
- Ambitious, target-driven, highly motivated and willing to learn.
- Previous sales experience is not essential; however having 1-2 years relevant working sales experience would be an advantage.
- Must able to communicate professionally and persuasively with senior level decision makers in major institutions.
- Must able to communicate effectively in English. Additional languages are preferable.
- Must possess at least Diploma/Degree or equivalent.
What We Offer?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Comprehensive training and career development
- Basic salary + performance based commission and bonus
- Vibrant, fun working culture
Key Account Executive
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Executive to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements and passionate about exceeding their expectations.
The ideal candidate must be able to build strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The key account executive will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with key clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and have the drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Experienced in the training and development industry will be an added advantage